- Potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- Tenderstem broccoli florets
- Frozen peas
- 4 level tsp gravy granules
For the stuffing balls
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh herbs, such as sage or parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- Finely grated zest of ½ unwaxed lemon
- 300g lean pork mince (5% fat or less)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6.
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes, then drain and return to the pan, shaking it to roughen up the edges. Put the potatoes in a roasting tin, spray with low calorie cooking spray and toss to coat well. Roast for 40 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- While the potatoes are boiling, make the stuffing balls by putting the herbs, egg, lemon zest and pork in a bowl. Season to taste, mix with your fingers to combine and divide into eight equal portions. Shape each one into a ball, spread them out in a roasting tin and roast for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs over the chicken, spray with low calorie cooking spray and roast with the stuffing balls for the last 25 minutes of cooking.
- Cook all the vegetables in boiling water for 6-8 minutes or until tender, or steam for even fresher tasting veg.
- Make up the gravy according to the packet instructions.
- Slice the chicken breasts thickly and put on to plates with the stuffing balls and vegetables. Pour over the gravy and serve hot.