Need a super simple keto snack idea?
These keto pizza roll-ups are the answer! They’re really easy and quick to make – and oh SO good. When those pizza cravings hit, you’ll be set with this recipe. It totally hits the spot, and all you need is a couple of basic ingredients that you may already have on hand. If you’ve got cheese and pepperoni, you can make keto pizza roll-ups! 🙌
- I used sliced Mozzarella but you can use whatever cheese you already have in your fridge.
- Adding a sprinkle of Italian seasoning really gives it the pop of pizza flavor.
- Dip your roll-ups into your favorite low-carb pasta sauce or keto-friendly dipping sauce!
Prep time: 2 MINUTES Cook time: 6 MINUTES Total time: 8 MINUTES
When you’re craving pizza, these low-carb pizza roll-ups are the answer! They are yummy and super easy to make.
- 11 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning
- Favorite keto dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place sliced cheese on parchment paper to avoid any sticking. Put in the oven for 6 minutes or until cheese slices start to brown around the edges. Remove from the oven.
3. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on melted cheese and add as little or as much pepperoni as you would like. I did 3 mini slices per cheese slice.
4. Give the cheese about 2 minutes to cool, then gently roll them up and serve.
Yield: 11, Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75, Total Carbohydrates: 0, Fiber: 0, Sugar Alcohols: 0, Net Carbohydrates: 0, Total Fat: 5, Protein: 8