Fast can still be keto-conscious
t’s a “new year, new you,” so the saying goes. Each year, changes to diet and eating habits top New Year’s resolutions lists and, while it may seem impossible to eat on-the-go while sticking to one of the hottest diet trends – the ketogenic (or “keto”) diet – it’s easier than you think!
From foods with 10 or fewer net grams of carbohydrates to those that are filled with protein power, the Chick-fil-A menu has you covered for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Simply remove the biscuit or English muffin from any of our breakfast sandwiches – from the Egg White Grill (1g net carbs, without English muffin) to the Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (2g net carbs) or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (1g net carb). Or easily order the Hash Brown Scramble Bowl with no hash browns and either grilled chicken (1g net carb) or sausage (0g net carbs) on the Chick-fil-A mobile app. Our THRIVE Farmers Coffee pairs well with any of these options for a keto-friendly kickstart to your day!
“Go-to” Keto-Conscious Entrees On-the-Go:
When hunger strikes throughout the day, turn to these keto-conscious menu items for sustenance:
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich (without bun): 3g net carbs
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich (without bun): 3g net carbs
- Grilled Nuggets (eight count): 2g net carbs
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken: 10g net carbs
Dressings and Sauces:
Our Side Salad may be an obvious choice for guests adhering to certain diets, but did you know that you don’t have to nix your favorite Chick-fil-A sauces and dressings to stay true to keto? Check out your options:
- Side Salad: 9g net carbs
- Garlic & Herb Ranch Sauce: 1g net carb
- Zesty Buffalo Sauces: 0g net carbs
- Creamy Salsa Dressing: 2g net carbs
- Light Italian Dressing: 3g net carbs
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing: 2g net carbs
No matter the time of day, there is always a keto-friendly option at Chick-fil-A!