Costco Low Carb Shopping List & Keto Diet Friendly Grocery Food Haul
Costco Low Carb Shopping List
When you’re shopping for Low Carb, Keto Diet staples in bulk, you can’t go past Costco. As you’ll see in the below video my favourite finds included Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar. All which I bought massive quantities of which will last me AGES.
Here’s a full shopping list of items to look out for next time you’re at Costco:
- Nuts, Seeds & Nut Butters – so many nutty options from flavoured varieties and flours to snack portions.
- Snack foods – read ingredients carefully, depending on your Costco, you may discover some Low Carb gems in the snack food section.
- Oils – Coconut, Avocado, Olive – bulk finds of your favourite cook and salad dressing oils.
- Dressings & Condiments – mayonnaise, ranch dressing, spices and vinegars.
- Fish – fresh, frozen and canned varieties of low carb friendly fish and seafood.
- Dairy – SO much choice and bulk packages of dairy low carb staples such as cheese, feta, parmesan, brie, cream, sour cream and butter.
- Non Dairy Milk – you’ll find almond milk and other options, in bulk.
- Vegetables – for example broccoli, cauliflower, spinach and mushrooms as well as other low carb vegetables.
- Berries – Fresh and Frozen Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries. (If you include them in your diet)
- Eggs – bulk eggs, the ultimate Keto staple to include on your Costco Low Carb Shopping List.
- Meat & Chicken – from fresh meat and chicken in bulk to cooked rotisserie chickens, salami and sausages. Just check package nutrients to make sure there aren’t added sugars and other high carb ingredients and fillers.
- Organic – if consuming organic products is important to you, then you’ll be pleased to know that you’ll find a huge selection of organic finds at Costco.
- Books – make sure you check out the book section, you may be surprised to find a couple of low carb cookbooks.